Wir suchen talentierte und hoch motivierte Mitglieder für unser schnell wachsendes Team.
Bewirb Dich jetzt um mit uns die Küchenbranche zu revolutionieren!
Chief Technology Officer (m/f/x) as late Co-Founder
Hey, we are kitchX!
Our kitchens are planned in 10 minutes and delivered in 10 days - we are reshaping the way customers buy and own kitchens!
kitchX was built by two passionate entrepreneurs, that have organically grown the business to 5-digit monthly revenues and have established exclusive partnerships in the industry. Most recently we have been admitted to the WHU Accelerator and have been awarded the NRW Founders Stipend.
To scale our direct-2-consumer business arm we are building a tech solution to enable the online planning of kitchens and an eco-system of digital services. The role will involve both strategic thinking, and taking ownership of the product roadmap with our team of developers.
You will work towards achieving our product vision; establishing an AI-powered furniture and interior design retailer.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly scaling business and directly shape the growth of the business.
Ready to fly?
WHAT IS EXPECTED?
- You will build an outstanding product all the way from the (almost) first line of code (while forging the entire development life cycle) until Go-Live and beyond!
- Collect and understand customer feedback, convert to an actionable plan and work alongside product/UX to constantly iterate on the product (product roadmap and prioritization)
- Attract, develop and lead the best engineering talent / regardless of location
- You will define, forge, improve and automate the entire development life cycle with the aim of building a state-of-the-art CI/CD system
- You will build a smart AI using cutting-edge technology to find the perfect solutions for our customer and to make our value-creation process super-scalable
- You will be our scout, always on the lookout for better technology and better solutions to our challenges
- You will take on the great opportunity to become kitchX first CTO & potential Co-founder
WHO DO WE NEED?
- You've always been dreaming of founding a real tech company – and have ideally already succeeded or failed at!
- You are genuinely excited about life in all its facets, don’t take yourself too seriously and enjoy pushing your own limits on a daily basis
- You have an affinity for architecture/design, ideally had touchpoints with parametric design and you excited to solve problems in a new and unusual way
- You are knowledgeable in DevOps, AWS, CI/CD pipelines and all the tools you would commonly associate with it (git, Jenkins, Selenium, etc.)
- You can see yourself building up, leading and growing a team of software engineers, no matter if they’re on-site, remote, full-time, freelancing
- You have ideally experience in the machine learning realm and have already experimented with image recognition algorithms.
WHAT AWAITS YOU HERE?
- You are absolutely free regarding the way, the time and the place in which you get your work done
- Great opportunity to build your own company from ground up with validated product idea and first traction
- You will work on the equal level with the two founders Lasse and Marco as potential late co-founder or first key hire
- Or most important team goal is that all team members are motivated and happy with their tasks and responsibilities as well as with the way we work together. That´s why we work with a team coach who keeps an eye on smooth work processes and founder’s wellbeing.
- The potential to disrupt a completely untouched industry, which hasn´t changed since centuries
- The possibility to excel your knowledge and skills with the technologies of tomorrow
- A network of partners to help you build your company in each stage
- You will gain significant VSOPs or even actual shares in the newly founded company, with our clear goal being a successful growth course over the next years and potentially an exit when the time is right
Werkstudent*in oder Praktikant*in Online/Social Media Marketing (m/w/d), remote
Praktikant*in Online/Social Media Marketing (m/w/d), remote
Küchenplaner*in (m/w/d) Teilzeit oder Vollzeit, remote
Hey, wir sind kitchX!
Wir brauchen dringend Deine Hilfe bei der Küchenplanung.
motiviert und ambitioniert
detailorientiert und sorgfältig
hast Lust mit einem spannenden TechStartup zusammenzuarbeiten
hast Lust unsere Firma mit weiterzuentwickeln und optimierst gerne Prozesse
Das musst du wissen:
Wenn du noch neuer in der Branche bist, ist das kein Problem!
Wir haben lediglich zwei Designlinien mit einer dementsprechend reduzierten Auswahl.
Es werden überwiegend einfache Küchenzeilen und LForm Küchen geplant.
Ca. 1015 Küchen pro Woche
Alles rein online, uns ist ganz egal wo du wohnst
START: Online und ab sofort so schnell wie möglich
Kenntnisse in Winner Flex sind ein Plus
Melde dich bitte einfach mit ein paar Zeilen bei email@example.com um einen Termin für ein Kennenlernen per Zoom zu vereinbaren. Du kannst mich auch telefonisch erreichen unter 015678407855.
Wir freuen uns auf dich!